YaYa-All 3 of my kids were early exceptional learners. We sent them to a preschool that was half "special needs" kids, since Preschool is preschool, and they could learn empathy, compassion, diversity, etc. there.
I didn't worry about "curriculum" that young-just made learning into games.
Once they started public school, I formed close relationships with every teacher, spending lots of time volunteering in their classrooms. They returned the favor by giving my kids extra challenges. Over the years I taught 2nd graders chess, had a "math challenge" class once a week, etc.
Middle school is a different challenge, and I now homeschool my Middle School daughter. However, they are now all teenagers and are friendly, inquiring, thoughtful humans. That will be my greatest achievement as a mom.
Don't push your daughter too hard-she'll learn if you give her the chance. DO PUSH your schools, early and often, to maximize what she gets there.
BTW-I'm not sure that accelerating (starting K early) is all that great. These kids already feel different from their peers, and being 1-2 years younger doesn't help.
I always said that I sent my kids to school to learn how to live in the world. Anything academic they needed, we had already done at home.