I could use some insight....
My DD6 is very pretty and since she was a baby she literally stops people in their tracks to admire her beauty. Lots of people want to touche her hair and don't even mention my son standing there. It's all a bit too much. She has a wonderful personality and I try to reminder her that its so nice to look pretty but it is the inside stuff that counts. I'll tell people she is twice as pretty on the inside. Well she has always been ahead but not like her brother. So she gets noticed for beauty and he gets noticed for brains. I do try to credit her for being a good student and hard worker.

Because I want to keep her grounded. I've been holding back on the modeling or acting. She seems to be born for the stage in some ways. She was narrator in her school play last year and did a great job. She says she has no stage freight and comforts the others. She loves to sing and dance. She reads stories like an adult with lots of expression.

Well, I'm probally over thinking this a bit but... if anyone would like to comment that would be nice.

Last edited by onthegomom; 09/02/09 05:39 AM.