We have some friends who absolutely LOVED the Waldorf school and it fit their life perfectly. Another set of friends found it was a great school for their older child but not so much for their middle son. As as the older child got older, the fit became less... they are now homeschooling taking a bit of the waldorf experience and complementing with other methods which work well for their children. Frankly, for me, it was less about the tv/computer stuff - while we're not 100% free, we're a pretty light household on the screen time so that would not have been too difficult - but i have two major concerns:
1) i agree with Val that when a philosophy at school dictates your home life to such a degree, it makes me a bit leery. I am all for engaging parents in education - i think it's critical - but... i think there's a limit to how much you can tell a family how to *be*
2) and i think this was most critical for us - the reading thing. My son self taught to read before turning 4. We never pushed it, it was just something he did. He has ALWAYS been a bookworm and loves nothing more than to curl up with a good book (or two or 10...) and read. To be in an enviornment where reading isn't encouraged AT ALL until 7 (which he just turned), would have been crippling to him. That was enough of a reason for us to search elsewhere...

Good luck to you! it's such a blessing to find the place where your child *fits* and is happy. I wish you the best!!!