Originally Posted by questions
ps - My friends who have a DS at Waldorf absolutely love it. But they agree 100% with the philosophy and live it. I like the idea of the philosophy, but we were too far gone to turn back.

I agree. We are homeschooling now. That is another life style choice that not everyone can do. I consider Waldorf similar. I know several people very happy with Waldorf. Including one family that has a child that is at least MG. But it very naturally fits into their lives. I love the idea of lots of it, and actually homeschooling I am trying to get my kids into more hands on stuff - cooking, hand crafts, gardening, building, designing etc. But it doesn't feel right to change what was fine and working for us, to fit into a school.

I do know one family that sent their son to Waldorf and has not been happy with it. They are choosing not to send their 2nd child there and their first son was demanding additional curriculum after school. It clearly wasn't the right fit for them! I think it was a good fit for preschool and kindergarten for them though.