I saw your post and I had to join. Your Daughter sounds just like mine! I feel so lonely all the time. Friends that I made when my daughter was younger soon vanished from our lives when she started speaking two word sentences at 11 months and it just went down hill from there. I feel like I'm constantly trying to change the subject when other parents observe her at the library on the computer spelling words meant for a Kindergartener.

I would love to get an email address if possible so we can talk. My daughter is 2.5 years as well.

It would be really nice to have someone to talk to that can relate to my struggles as a parent..

I'm trying to decide how to get her some preschool exposure in the next couple of years. She's been reading now for 4 months and I'm not sure how she will fit in a classroom with kids just learning the alphabet? She also loves to play math games where she uses less than and greater then with numbers. I know her class next year required her to learn to count to 10! Again this could be a problem? YIKES!