Hi River, and welcome! Please don't be offended -- just a quiet board day. smile

I'm no expert, but it looks to me like *overall* your scores place you in the 95th percentile for full scale. So you have several very high scores, some high scores, and some average scores, and the sum of all *those* scores puts your full scale IQ in the superior range.

The block design and matrix reasoning scores are obviously very, very good, and perceptual organization is excellent ... that and the performance score pull up the overall full-scale IQ.

It's believed that people can be gifted in only one area -- perceptual, verbal, whathaveyou. Your scores in perceptual organization are very high; that's obviously your strength and where you're most gifted.

There may be some tendencies toward "twice exceptional" -- that is, a hidden learning disability -- with this score profile, but I don't know that much about 2Es. Wait for some more responses on that one.

Welcome!

(Oh -- I see that the tester identified possible dyslexia. Do you see that in everyday life?)

Mia