Hiya Jesse, yeah I saw that you joined up not long after I joined up on here,,, nice to meet you I'm Greg, although everyone calls me River or River_gold, I was really happy to find this messageboard amongst others who love thinking as the messageboard that I "grew up on" is far too full of people that really don't like thinking and prefer to sling insults and the likes,,, boring!
lol

She did explain a lot about the tests in my report but I suspect I have weaknesses in the areas that would make the associations between the results and what they mean, either that or she is concerned that I may react once they have been explained to me,, thats the only things I can think of since I have learned that some people really do have strong reactions to learning they are gifted but also have weaknesses in some areas.
Maybe no-one likes being the bearer of bad news?
blowed if I know but I am far more interested in growing from this than having an emotional reaction to it,,,

Maybe if there are any unspoken rules of the site then someone will take pity on us and share them if we sit here looking sad enough?
hehe

River conjures up a small cafe at the crossroads of life and fills the walls with interesting artworks full of double meanings and analogies of life, he fashioned the tables and chairs from freshly fallen trees that gave way to a recent storm,,,

Sit down and take a load off your mind,,,
the bar is open if you are thirsty.

:-)

ps, I don't have firefox, please excuse my spelling mistakes.