Thanks Chris for those 2 books we will definitely check those out. I got him a fun book about roman numerals the other day since he has been into them forever. We have pieces of paper and post-its all over our house with numbers on them. It's pretty crazy. I just saw one last night that said "vis1/2ofx" Again, his roman numeral obsession. And we have lots of equation and "numbers of the day" that he gets off of wheel of fortune of from his head. I find it funny when the number of the day is like 7 digits long.

Playandlearn - that's pretty amazing to figure that out about even and odd numbers. DS4 would like that, I frankly never thought about it. Lately he has been interested in prime and composite numbers. I do enjoy math as well...but not quite as obsessed as he is.

Thank you all for the other suggestions, and the website..I will check that out soon...but my lunch break is almost over. I am defintely not trying to hold him back, just don't want to teach him the wrong way. He does enjoy workbooks thoroughly, and I have thought of getting him some fun ones that are less based on teaching...but more exploring.