Hi, I apologize if I am on the wrong board because I am not really gifted, LD more than anything. However, I would like your take on my scores. I am a 24 year old female who graduated from college with a bachelor's degree, although barely. I have cerebral palsy from premature birth and this is where my LD comes from. Although I always had difficulties in school in certain areas (English and History and was relatively better in math and science), I was able to compensate and always got good grades. Therefore, I was not tested for LD until sophomore year of college. I was tested almost 4 years ago in 2005. Here are the scores. I already understand them very well, but was wondering what you think.

WAIS III

Similarities--19

Vocabulary--18

Information--15

Arithmetic--13

Digit Span--11

Letter-Number Sequencing--11

Matrix Reasoning--10 (feel I could've done better on this one if my tester did not push me to give an answer quickly. It's supposed to be untimed, but I don't feel like it was trully untimed)

Block Design--5

Picture Completion--2

Digit-Symbol Coding--5

Symbol Search--7

Verbal IQ--135

Performance IQ--73

VCI--145
WMI--109
POI--71
PSI--79

I also did horribly on California Verbal Learning Test, Wechsler Memory Scale (Prose Passages), Rey-Osterrieth Complex Figure test (would remember the gestalt but none of the details), Fluency measures of WJ-Achievement (although math fluency was average) and Nelson-Denny Reading test (timed conditions-below 1st %ile).

Report this post Delete post
Profile Send private message
Edit post Reply with quote
[ 1 post ]

Board index � LD Help Online � Tests & Evaluations