HI, despite all my concerns DD currently likes her preschool. She would go 7 days a week if we let her. I talked to her teacher and she was very receptive and seemed to take my concerns seriously.

I think she is probably under placed, but under placed and playing two hours a couple times a week for now might be better than accelerated and then starting real school sooner with us not having the option to go back to before school days.I have thought about early K. Today at least I am leaning towards keeping her home as long as I can. As long as we can smooth out the bumps and challenge these thoughts as they emerge I hope she will be ok. She seems to be doing better after we talked to her.
I am still on an on going quest to find the right school setting for her before she gets there which I realize is probably unrealistic.

I am concerned about having her tested after she completely did not cooperate at her eye appointment this week. She refused to tell the guy what the letters were and whined and took off her eye patch. She was disgruntled and uncooperative from the get go. Lucky she did not need glasses yet because I doubt she would wear them any way. After this week I wonder if I should wait until she is older for testing.