were on the slippery slope side of summer.
school starts in 3 weeks. ugh.
what's everyone been up to? i've been without my computer. it's been lonely:)

i'm trying to figure out what to do at the first IEP meeting. we have a pretty good IEP in place. now we need to see implementation.

mite's handwriting has deteriorated severely over the last 6 months. i'm not sure whether we should push for remediation or not.

he is typing at 20 wpm, but i am pretty sure the district's AT will only test composition speed, which at this poin is slower because he hasn't loads of practice organizing his while typing. so we'll see about that.

he has a laptop now!!! he adores it and he wants to use his neo keyboard at school rather than writing. i think he knows there is regression in his writing and it worries him.

he's not too keen on going back to school, though. he's been pining about it the last few days. homeschooling is not an option yet. trying though.

oh!! he starts the Listening Program in 2 weeks. we keep trying to get it started but because of schedule interuptions the OT didn't want to give it ago until we can do 8 weeks straight at 30 minutes a day. wish us luck!!

there's more. we've done a ton this summer. but my laptop is dying yet again.

Willa Gayle