Very much agree with the above post. And somewhat disappointed in the earlier posts regarding psychology and by extension choice of majors, etc. Anyway, I really came to emphasize AEH’s comment-

Originally Posted by aeh
But college and graduate school are very much what you make of them. You can look for ways to challenge yourself through independent studies (on or off the transcript), research with faculty, and developing other aspects of yourself (academic or otherwise).

I think this cannot be emphasized enough. There is a point where one can shift from what is offered to seeking out challenge and self-education. Be curious and act on that curiosity to direct and move you forward in understanding and learning. Obviously this doesn’t happen for all, and can be dependent on age, maturity, etc. And I understand the frustration of being in an undergrad program having to fulfill requirements and play the game, so to speak. But those requirements are the minimum, the foundation of everything else you build upon it, and that’s up to you. That is a valuable life lesson, and for many of us, a template for our whole lives. It’s work, but can also translate into a way of seeing and interacting with the world.