Blah, some very excellent advice above, especially from raphael, who, I think, has a particularly personal understanding of your situation.

FWIW, psychology is my profession, so I do understand how you are experiencing your undergraduate training as being a bit underchallenging (my undergrad degrees are not in psychology; I filled in everything I needed to get up to speed in graduate school during the first semester, while taking the expected first-year courses). But college and graduate school are very much what you make of them. You can look for ways to challenge yourself through independent studies (on or off the transcript), research with faculty, and developing other aspects of yourself (academic or otherwise).

And as someone with intimate knowledge of radical acceleration from multiple sources, I can say that skipping four grades at that age might have been appropriate for you...but perhaps not. Academic ability is not the only factor in successful radical accelerations and we don't know what other factors were under consideration at the time. It may be that not being skipped was detrimental to you, but being skipped could have turned out worse, too.

There is some research that those who are radically accelerated have better outcomes than ability-matched persons who aren't, but we don't truly know what would have been the optimum situation for you...and it's obviously past worrying about. From here on out, what's more important is that you still have many choices that can make your present and future healthy and vibrant in ways that are true to who you are, and positive forces in your community.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...