The gifted and talented program was full of cheaters. I've even heard from one of my former classmates that most people in the top ten of my class were cheaters. I wish I went to a far better school.

There was this one kid, whom I thought was intelligent, who found it easy to exploit online materials for answers to upcoming tests, and he didn't have the decency to not cheat. He ended up at Texas A&M.

I feel that my claims about the valedictorian cheating are well founded. In 11th grade, I've seen her ask her classmates for the questions and answers on upcoming tests numerous at least twice for AP United States History and possibly others since she didn't have any decency. Yes, it was teamwork against me. All vs. me. No one wanted me to become the valedictorian.

Beating my former classmates in everything would mean to me that I would have to be a lot more famous than them in a good way. Much like how Einstein has been the most popular genius for many years.

I've been talking about how the valedictorian was a cheater to others for 3-4 years, but no one believes me because they think I'm a lunatic. Should I just give up on trying to convince people? I hope that she fails at life. Going to an Ivy League school doesn't mean jack sht in real life.

Last edited by HighIQ; 03/17/21 09:35 PM.