It's been some time since I last posted, but some matters that have been weighing on me have driven me to post again. I completed my first year of college and am continuing at the same one so I can finish my degree soon. I tried socializing before the pandemic locked things down but nothing worked for long. Even students in the honors college were not interested in academics and simply ignored me. I kept getting straight A's in every upper level course I tried, despite the fact that I had little motivation to study the entire time out of boredom. I was more successful in studying on my own and participating in research, which I will be continuing to do this year. I think it's best if I find a job after college and continue my independent research for fun, but I have so many different interests I don't know where to begin with the job search process. At this point I know I won't be able to do any better with the college situation and hope to invest my time elsewhere instead so it isn't a complete waste. Thanks for the advice so far.