Welcome!

It sounds like you already have some of the pieces in place for academic challenge, since you have college credit for the first two years of math. Make sure those have transferred in, or are at least recognized for placement purposes by the college of your matriculation. That should e all you need in that regard.

As to a social life...it may be useful to acknowledge that, while the likelihood of meeting an exact intellectual peer at your college may be miniscule, this would be the case even at many institutions with a higher reputation for rigor. So allowing for partial matches is important. By this, I mean individuals who have one or two points of commonality with you, even if there isn't a comprehensive meeting of the minds. You're starting out, building social skills and a social circle. No one person can or should meet anyone's social-emotional needs, anyway, but this becomes even more critical when you are at the beginning stages, as it is easy to want to attach oneself excessively to the first friend made.

I would suggest that you start by looking for campus interest groups or clubs, perhaps ones associated with your field of study, career interests, sports, hobbies, cultural or faith communities, or community service. There may be an honors program, which may bring the intellectual match a little closer, but will certainly increase the likelihood of meeting colleagues who are academically motivated. If you haven't already, join honors if you have the opportunity.

Then, in whatever group with a common interest that you join, let relationships and interactions unfold naturally. Introduce yourself to a few people, and then see how they respond. Spend some time observing how others interact, and consider who makes you and others feel the most accepted, and how they do so. You may find that meaningful human connections do not require intellectual parity--just a single point of commonality. I have a wide range of meaningful relationships, both close friends and friendly acquaintances, some of whom are PG, and some of whom are moderately intellectually impaired. I find them all precious, and believe them to be mutually satisfying.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...