Nice to hear from you again, KT!

If you recall from our prior discussions, with one exception, the areas he was weakest in on cognitive testing were all related to visual-motor speed. Given the subsequent diagnoses, these are likely reflections of weaknesses in automaticity (the core deficit in most dysgraphics and some dyslexics). This explanation covers the (insignificantly) weaker BD, and weaker Cd. I continue to find the MR finding (the exception) thought-provoking, and to wonder whether it was a real finding, or artifactual in some way, as it appears inconsistent with much of his presentation as it's been reported--but perhaps you have other pieces of data that would affect the interpretation. MR is an untimed measure of fluid reasoning, so right off the bat, one would expect stronger performance, not weaker (FW is timed, though I would not have expected speed effects in your child, based on the weaknesses in speed being focused on fine-motor tasks). On the other hand, it is also a measure of cognitive flexibility, vs FW, which is more related to quantitative/mathematical thinking. It is possible to have high abstract reasoning skills, and yet have a rigid problem solving approach. I would not be surprised to see these test scores in a learner with that profile. You would be in a better position to consider whether this applies to your child.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...