I have the report. It's actually several reports that document my mom's efforts to identify any learning disabilities. I've tried to organize it back into chronological order to help understand it as events in my life. The conclusion is essentially that I did have some identifiable learning disabilities, but because I wasn't actually falling behind in terms of achievement, then the school system wouldn't do anything.

The report went on to be used to get various accommodations in other school systems. (We moved a lot.) Essentially in each new school system it became a short cut to establish that I did have learning disabilities that would allow for things like taping lectures, or typing assignments.

While the numbers are interesting (WISC-R), what was more interesting were comments. For instance, there was a note that when asked to recall a nonsense sentence, I kept rearranging the words until it made sense and only recalled the rearranged version. There's also an undercurrent between the lines of the school being a bit frustrated/humoring my mom.

If I took the PSAT, I don't remember it and don't have those results. I never took the SAT. I took the ACT to apply to colleges. It had the benefit of not having to compare SAT scores to anyone wink.