This question is not about my kids, but about me. We played a game called Q-bitz the other day that starkly highlighted an area of terrible weakness for me. In this game, you are given cubes with designs on them and cards with designs and have to reproduce the designs. I did sort of okay in the first two rounds where you can see the cards while recreating the pattern (though much worse than my son and husband), but in the last round, you look at the card for 10 seconds, then must recreate the design from memory. I could not do this AT ALL. I was lucky to get 2 or 3 cubes correct (i actually scored better placing cubes at random). I suspect this is why I have virtually no sense of direction and certain other big holes in my spatial skills. I am curious what this issue is and if I would be likely to have an LD or something like one if tested today. Here is a look at Q-Bitz: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2642211/qbitz (The game is fun, but I am truly bad at it! Neither of my kids has this issue, fortunately for them.)