I need guidance on how to best help my 9 year old son. Like all kids here, my son is gifted. But he is also 2e. Here are some details about him:
FSIQ 134 (but VSI and Fluid Reasoning are: >99.9% & 95%; rest of subtest are high avg or superior). He has ADHD & a language disability (dyslexia, disorder of written expression, APD).

He has not advanced academically for about 18 months. Grades have fallen in writing & math to BELOW GRADE LEVEL.

He is sinking into depression, sadness, anxiety.

He is in a public school classroom of 30 kids. He is being left behind & has little support (despite constant battle with the DOE).

We need to find him an appropriate educational setting. However, none of the schools we have toured in NYC are geared for gifted visual spatial learners that have language & EF issues. Have any of you sought out help from Dr. Linda Silverman of http://www.visualspatial.org/? If yes, was she helpful in helping you put a plan in place for your child?

What kind of school should I be looking for?
Should I consider homeschool? If yes, what does each day look like for him and how do I set him up for success (I am not a teacher & know nothing about homeschooling).

Thank you for any guidance that you can provide.
D