He recently took the KBIT for concerns regarding possible dyslexia (I think it's actually another visual issue but we'll see) - it's a required test before they will screen for dyslexia. His overall IQ per the screening was 139, with nonverbal 141 and verbal 125. But he has deficits that the KBIT doesn't capture.

On the WISC, administered by a neuropsychologist, his subtest scores were:

Similarities 98th percentile
Vocabulary 91st
Comprehension 63rd
Block Design 25th
Visual Puzzles 75th
Matrix Reasoning 95th
Figure Weights 98th
Digit Span 63rd (digit span backward was only 16th though)
Picture Span 95th
Coding 25th
Symbol Search 50th

FSIQ was 125 and general ability, 125, so 90th and 95th percentile respectively.

He also scored poorly on the NEPSY-II, a test of fine motor dexterity and visual motor integration, at the 9th percentile.

Which of these deficits are likely to cause issues on the COGAT? I know there is a section where they have to be able to visualize what a sheet of folded paper will look like if you punch holes in it and open it up, and think that may cause some difficulties. I'm tempted to get him a hole punch so we can practice seeing what they look like. Is comprehension going to be a challenge on the COGAT? I'm concerned since he was only 63rd percentile. I believe he needs to be at the 98th percentile overall on the COGAT to join the G&T program. How can I help him in the next few weeks?

His twin sister should easily qualify, but it's going to be hard on him if he does not (he is dealing with depression and anxiety since our recent move and is jealous of her for those things that come easily to her).