DS started preschool this fall. He is very social and loves going to school to play with his friends, but he is having some behavior issues. For context, we did have a new baby 2 months ago, and we moved from Ohio to Houston over the summer (a big move!), and Hurricane Harvey dramatically impacted the start of the school year, and these things did have an impact on his behavior. That's a lot of things going on for a preschooler! He has had a greater tendency to act out, but this has improved dramatically in the past month (at least at home). And the behaviors that he is now struggling with at school are the same ones that he had for a long time and that are often associated with boredom. I asked his teacher about if he was possibly seeming bored in class at parent-teacher conferences, as I wondered if this is the root of the issue, but she didn't think that he appeared bored. However, as more and more stories trickle home, I think that is what is going on. He has been purposely answering questions wrong during "circle time" which has been confusing the other kids. They are going over material that he mastered years ago, so he finds it entertaining to give the wrong answer. He often does this at home. He is also often very loud and disruptive -running around the room, yelling, waking up other children at nap time, etc... I've had to pick him up early 3 times for being disruptive. At home, we've observed that when he's bored he tries to entertain himself by being overly silly and trying to make other people laugh, often getting quite loud. Any advice on how to channel all of this energy in a positive direction? Or how to work with the teacher to help DS feel more challenged and perhaps then less disruptive? She seems to misread his boredom behaviors as simply acting out for no reason.