Welcome!

On the plus side, the majority of his achievement scores are very much in line with his highest measured cognitive score (VCI), with only a handful falling a little bit below typical expectations: Early Reading Skills (which I would not worry about, since the other basic reading subtests are fine (Word Reading, Pseudoword Decoding), and because the ceiling is very low on ERS, especially for this age; one careless error can drop the score by quite a bit), and Sentence Composition (mislabeled as Comprehension), which is a combination of two written language tasks.

I'm encouraged to see that his functional academic fluency is ability-appropriate, unlike his formal PSI. This suggests that actual automatic skills are decently fluent, and supports the idea that the PSI is low for ADHD-related reasons, such as weaknesses in sustained attention, or challenges in scanning up and down (as in far point copying).

Other than written expression, his higher level academic skills are solid to strong, and not inappropriate for some enrichment, if that fits his overall needs. I am not surprised that he has difficulty with work completion, as his writing is not nearly as strong. That would be the more significant concern about enrichment or GT programming, depending on the nature of the programming. This is not unusual in students who present with ADHD traits, as writing requires a fair amount of organization and sustained attention. He probably does better on group standardized testing because it is largely multiple choice.

Note also that the VSI and FRI can both be affected by processing speed, as they contain timed tasks (both subtests of VSI, and one of the FRI subtests). I would be interested to know if the psych found a difference between the timed and no-time-bonus scorings of the block design subtest on the VSI, or differences between the timed and untimed subtests of the FRI.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...