Off the top of my head:

-parlay your experiences parenting a 2e child into paid or unpaid work as a parent advocate, or special educator/GT/2e consultant
-tutor other low-prevalence learners
-go back to grad school and become a licensed neuropsych specializing in 2e learners (as we've established many times, I think, there are precious few of those!)
-start all over, with reflecting on and exploring the situations, tasks, projects, settings, etc. that make you feel the most engaged and in tune, look for common threads, and search for/create a work context that employs them.
-if you are blessed not to need employment to maintain financial stability, there is also the option of simply enjoying your omnivory, and learning/doing each of your different areas in turn or in parallel.

I think many of us have multiple interests, and even multiple areas above average. I use some in my profession, some in my family life, some in my faith community, some in other volunteer settings. Not everything is used at every moment. Some will never be developed to my fullest capacity, but that's okay, because there would have been a cost associated with doing so that I'm not willing to pay (in time/development lost from other areas, in relationships, in personal breathing room and rest).

You have many good options before you (just as your DC will when college/career decisions come around!)...so in some ways there are no bad choices.

More practically, you could also try some career interest inventories, ask people who know you well what kinds of professions they see you in in the future, or try a few months volunteering or interning in each of various fields, to see if they become increasingly or decreasingly appealing to you.

I went through three different fields, all of which were viable options, before finding my current one. I just did so before kids.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...