She will often misspell the same word multiple different incorrect ways in the same paper. So, there really isn't any consistency to her spelling. She doesn't/won't review her work without a lot of prodding, so she won't necessarily identify her misspellings. But, if I circle the misspelled words, she often can correctly spell them.

She does make a lot of the other writing mechanics errors that you listed, too. Weirdly, though, she's almost always correct with her use of the proper homophones. I'm honestly not sure how valid any comparisons between her written and typed work would be, since I have things set up to automatically underline (but not autocorrect) the incorrectly spelled words. She then will just go ahead and fix them.

DD is self-conscious about her poor spelling and generally poor presentation of her work product (she also has very sloppy handwriting). She fully realizes that while she's in the top groups for reading and math, she is definitely not in a high group for spelling/word study. She wants to improve with all of this, but she doesn't know how.