Hi I just wanted some opinions. My 6 yo son recently had a WISC-IV test done. His results are below:

GAI 112 (79%)
VCI 119 (90%)
vocab 13
similarities 13
comprehension 14
PRI 102 (55%)
block design 10
matrix reasoning 10
picture concepts 11
WMI 102 (55%)
digit span 9
letter number seq 12
PSI 94 (34%)
i dont have the subtest scores for this as they werent on the
report.

I know he is not in the gifted range but just wanted some feedback on his scores to help explain some of his behaviours.
School reports indicate he is average. In class the teacher reports he can be distracted easily, calls out and is disruptive and fidgets, stands up alot etc. In small groups and at home he is generally well behaved, but in larger groups not as much. I am not sure if that would be associated with the lower Processing scores and whether there is too much going on that he cant process it easily in larger groups.
I am meeting up with the teacher soon to show her the results and would like to provide some suggestions to her and also try to explain the behaviours for better understanding. He is generally a great kid, is very social, very sympathetic and empathetic, but I think some teachers just seem to think he fits in the too hard basket and is just a brat.
I am considering seeing a developmental psychologist soon.
Does anyone know of strategies to increase processing speed that have worked for them?