That does clarify your meaning a bit, but what I actually meant was that she might not be equally strong in nonverbal as she is in verbal, given that your observations of her math- and spatial-related skills are not as high as your observations of her verbal- and reading-related skills. The obtained nonverbal score is certainly not below average. It also doesn't have as much to do with puzzle skills as one might imagine (it's not predominantly a spatial task, but an abstract reasoning task). Also, one of the ideas behind the task is that students don't have prior exposure to it, so never having seen something like it before is not a priori a reason for doubting the validity of the score.

That being said, being pulled out of recess on Mardi Gras for testing is unlikely to contribute to optimal performance. This just sends us back to the original caveat about scores, which is simply that she is very young, and many factors besides actual cognitive ability have a strong impact on test performance in very young children.

FWIW, I doubt the French immersion school is a significant factor in testing, where she is a fluent native speaker of English, with (I am assuming) fluent native speakers of English in her home environment, and has only had one semester of exposure to French. I would expect more language learning effects from testing her in French.

I hope the next testing experience she has is under better conditions, so you can have a slightly higher degree of confidence in the results.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...