Egads I'm sweating bullets looking at this thing. Anyone have any input on how to answer these college essay questions? lol Feeling heavy pressure to say the "right" thing.

For reference - my daughter is 5.5. She is possibly 2E (ADHD, dad has a severe case) but holding off on that eval for a couple yrs per neuropsych recommendation b/c what we're seeing could also be b/c of giftedness. She had the WPPSI-IV done in October at recommendation of dev pedi we saw b/c we assumed ADHD. We were not at all prepared for her results:
FSIQ 148
GAI 147

I have no idea if the DYS program is run so that if you have that minimum eligible score then you're automatically in or you have to "wow" them w/ the questions and the nominator too but we are really freaking out b/c we have not a clue how to proceed from here w/ the new info. I was identified as gifted at 6 (not this high though) and was basically thrown to the sharks after grade acceleration followed by subject acceleration. It was not a good ending. We're also dealing w/ some of those OEs that Dabrowski discussed. Really really hoping to get into the DYS program b/c that individual consultant and online forum options sound like the holy grail to me to keep me from losing my mind w/ overanalysis and screwing our poor daughter up. I'm extremely nervous and hesitant b/c of what I experienced and desperately do not what her to go through that too if it can be helped.

Not sure if anyone here is able to answer these questions but any input at all is greatly appreciated. TIA!