my daughter sounds similar to yours. She is 2.5 and speaks like a kindergartner.

She does sound gifted... but it's important to remember that right now, the most important things being gifted tells you is that you will need to pay particular attention to where her development is asynchronous. Play based learning, etc., is still going to be the best way for her to learn, unless she has shown you otherwise.

The asynchronous bit just means that while she may show signs of being far beyond others her age in certain skills and milestones, she is still two, and will be "two" with certain behaviors. She may even be behind in some ways, too. This is the hardest thing for me to remember with my daughter, because in one breath she is telling me "Be patient, please. I am almost done", she is not capable of the same patience when it comes to needing her milk... LOL!

Her being gifted will likely be much more important to pursue as a label if you find that her needs arent being met by schools. Many gifted kids are really under-served by schools for myriad reasons.

either way, she sounds great!