I've been thinking about your post since yesterday. I just didn't want it to be hanging out there all on its lonesome, without assuring you that there are so many of us right there with you. I was so tired last night that I got in a preposterous, destructive, useless fight with DH over basically nothing. I was so exhausted that I could barely keep my composure in the meeting yesterday with the director of DS8's after care. ("Really? You've known him for 3 years. Fir 3 years, I've told you "what's going on with him." You may decide to ignore what I tell you about "what's going on with him." But could you please do me the courtesy to STOP asking me, if you're not going to listen to what I tell you?"). And so on.

Wish you could hear DS8 in the next room right now, belting out "Not throwing away my shot!" (In a way I don't think most kids would feel in their gut.) See Hamilton, the musical. It is all worth it.

Anyway, exhausted here, too. Still. Putting one foot in front of the other. Hang in there Mama.

Much love and admiration to you,
Sue