I'm no expert, but I can chime in with our experience with ADHD and working memory, but on the SB5. As far as I can tell DS has pretty severe ADHD and is now on a stimulant med that is working wonders for him. But when he took the test he was not yet diagnosed ADHD and did not have the med.

The SB5 does not have any timed sections so no processing speed, but based on our observations he seems to think quite quickly once he focuses enough to actually do the thinking.

On the SB5 he scored 98th %ile (132) overall on working memory with a 13 in non verbal working memory and am 18 in verbal working memory, or 84th and 99.6th percentiles respectively. I'm guessing he might do better now that he is medicated. The 13 was one of his lowest scores, but still above average. We were very surprised, especially since I have read so often about ADHD and poor working memory.

Maybe it has to do with different types/causes of ADHD in an individual child? Maybe it's what allows some kids like ours to do well academically while other ADHD kids have trouble academically? I don't have any answers, but I too would love to know more.