Please help me understand these scores - and where do we go from here?
[Please don't quote scores - I'll be removing them later. Thx]

DS8.5 recently had a psychoeducational assessment
Background - he was identified 'gifted' by the school board in SK (WISC IV GAI was 99%)
Later on we had an OT assessment and he was diagnosed with DCD
Also a vision assessment uncovered convergence insufficiency - he's had vision therapy for almost a year - almost ready to be graduated from that.

We did the assessment at the recommendation of his teachers last year who reported some behaviour problems in class (wandering around the room, singing, distracting others), as well as incomplete work, and organization problems. We worked with them on accommodations including allowing him to take more breaks, use ear muffs, reduce writing demands, and some use of AT.

They also had us and teachers fill out Conner's questionnaire - they are diagnosing ADHD based on Conner's and the Tower of London test, as well as how he behaved during testing (had trouble staying in his seat, fidgeted and fiddled with things, dropped his pencil numerous times).

Questions - how unusual is this profile? I keep reading that ADHD kids have poor working memory!

What changes should we ask for in his IEP (he has one already with 'gifted' and DCD listed as exceptionalities)? The psych report lists a bunch of recommendations for ADHD, but says nothing about his strengths - I'm having a hard time figuring out what are they, and how do we support/differentiate? He
is very sensitive - I'd like for him to feel he's good at something and not that he just has 'needs' to work on.

Last edited by Can2K; 09/16/16 11:36 AM. Reason: scores removed