I believe Fusion will just do one class. Theoretically you can take one class & still be enrolled in regular H.S. The question is do they offer exactly the same class as was failed, and if your H.S. will accept that class for graduation.

I talked with Halstrom after DS's frehsman year. They would only allow you to take a repeat of failed (or D) class. Or to take a non required class while dually enrolled in a another H.S. My idea of having him take English through the one-on-one wasn't going to work out.

Can he just repeat this class at his H.S.? (I know that's no fun.) The problem is it's a bit too late to cover the grade for university admissions for this application go around. At our school if you repeat the class after getting a D or F & get a C or better the second time round the transcript only records the later grade.

Oh.. We do have another friend who's kid did fail (or get D's I'm not 100 sure..) some classes freshman year. This kid did get into a local public university for Engineering but he did remediate both classes in a different way.

Last edited by bluemagic; 07/28/16 07:39 AM.