Yes. After over 15 years of working this issue, for the past couple of years I have been sticking with "Source of Life Multi-Vitamin & Mineral", by Nature's Plus. I take the kind with iron, since my experience has been that whenever I'm not taking supplemental iron, over time I slowly become anemic. They also have the same multi without iron.

They sell both kinds in two sizes, which I would characterize as reasonably sized, and horse pill (respectively.) To get the full daily dose, you take six reasonable ones or three horse pills. I do best on about 2/3 of the full dose; taking more doesn't seem to make a difference, but when I take less I notice a drop in my energy level after about two days. I'm a small person, about 125 lbs. A larger person would probably benefit from the full dose.

Because I eat a completely plant-based diet, many multivitamins are off my list. This one seems to have a lot of what I need.

BTW, I don't take fish oil, but algae-oil Omega-3 supplementation helps me, especially with keeping dry eye symptoms at bay. It's hard to find a purely plant-based version that isn't in cornstarch-based gel caps, though. I'm allergic to corn and ingesting corn products regularly will damage my ability to absorb nutrients. There are a couple of brands that use potato starch-based gelcaps, but they are hard to find. When I can't find them I raise my level of Alpha-Lipoic Acid supplementation and that seems to help. I also eat flaxseed regularly, in food.

A polymath all my life; extreme measures never managed to diminish it. Happy to discuss being PG.