The school doesn't have educational psychologist, but she is pretty good helping him deal with his anxiety, but can't help with 2e issues.

I had a meeting at school yesterday and their gifted and talented coordinator suggested to check him out for dyspraxia and asd, as his characteristics are more correspondent with asd than with add/adhd, for example. She has worked out a plan for now, so we'll see how he goes with that, particularly with 2 years acceleration in one of the subjects. They don't have much experience with giftedness at over 98-99% from my understanding and even less experience with 2e, but they will try to help him and accommodate him, which I was happy with.

polarbear, he is slow doing things he is good at as well, or can be slow. Like he will draw and redraw a drawing he is working on and it can take him 3 days to make it the way he wants it to be. I can't say that he is slow all the time doing particular tasks, he can be slow one day and much faster the other day doing similar things. He does want to do many pages at once. E.g. once he starts doing mathematics, he wants to do 3-5 pages, not just 1 page. And same with writing, thus transition from one task to the other is normally challenging for him and takes him quiet a lot of time to settle down, by the time he is settled, the class moves on to the next task and he wants at least another 40-60 minutes doing his 3-5 pages of work.