Originally Posted by mom_with_questio
Yes, non compliance at school, DS6 wants to do everything is his own way, in his own timeframes (everything has to be perfect and thus he can be slow),

I can't help at all with the score interpretation, but as the parent of a 2e child with a learning disability, I'd caution not to assume that the "doing everything his own way", wanting answers to be perfect etc as perfectionism or a personality trait. It's possible these are indications the work he's being asked to do is tasking an area he's challenged with. It's easy to think that it *looks* like a student is being purposely slow when we know the student is a bright kid but aren't aware of a challenge. My dh and I knew our ds was quite bright because of the things he communicated to us verbally when he was very young - so when he was in early elementary and refusing to do certain things in the classroom we assumed he was bored, and when it took him a long time to write out assignments we assumed that was perfectionism. We were making the best assumptions we could based on what we knew at that point in time - but once we had his diagnosis it was easy to see that it was the LD challenge that was causing the slowness and reluctance to start some types of classwork.

Best wishes,

polarbear