Hi AEH - thank you, you are a godsend to this community!

Ok so her WIAT Reading came in at 160 or 99.9+ %. She has very strong reading ability and kind of self-taught age 3 and it snowballed from there.

The only thing I can think of with INFO and some of the Verbal (I might be clutching at straws here) but DD and DS went to a Montessori school last year until recently. It actually turned out to be a disaster for DD and she was in a bad place until we pulled her out.

In the Montessori we were at the teachers didn't do a lot of 'teaching' - in fact it was very quiet environment. They observe and the materials teach the child. I wonder if this environment had any impact on her Verbal abilities?

She is a very strong reader and speller however I've been told reading (Decoding) actually comes from teh Non-Verbal side of the brain? ANd her spelling might be due to her WM ! Apologies for my rushed response and typo's - flying out the door for school run.

Our pysch said the FSIQ she supplied of 137 was actually the Primary Index Scales. WE are waiting on a new one later day and the full report. she said the FSIQ needs to be interpreted with caution due to the anomalies within VCI vs WM and FR .. and then also within the subtests in FR and VS.

I am wishing I waited for the WISC V to be available in July here now (Australia) as it might have been a better match for her.

We are meeting with school to find out how they can help her next week. I hope they dont get hung up on the VCI !

You are such a great help -t hank you smile