I am just really curious about other's opinions about this...I have a local mom's group in my town and a mom from that group has contacted me because I had posted some things about gifted resources and has been asking me for help/resources....she is convinced that she is out of resources to help her daughter (who I think is like 2 years old), she refuses to check out books from the library because she has to "prescreen" all of them for her daughter because she doesn't like the content of them, she said she is out of money to keep purchasing materials for her daughter to use, the list goes on.....and she sent me this link to a ton of videos she has made showing her daughter do all of these things....I have no idea, but after watching them, I was a little disturbed...I don't know if it is because it seemed that such an emphasis was placed on this little girl to perform for the camera...and why is mom videotaping all of this? Was curious what ya'lls opinion was? I asked her if she had done any research online about giftedness or joined any groups and she has not. Here is the link

www.youtube.com/ladyxeona