Thanks. I have posted scores separately. I did talk with psych about comparing wisc and wiat. She said the technical manual for wisc-v for this was not available, so she provided me with the comparison chart for wisc-iv as reference. That did not show sig discrepancy, but I assume I should take that with even greater caution, given it is not the same test!

Also, my state does accept the strength-weakness model as qualifying option. It is brand-new. Requires 2 parts - a) 1.5+ so below mean in one subtest or 1+ sd below mean on 2 subtests - subtests need to be in area of psychological processing - "memory, processing speed, phonological skills, or other relevant tests" and b) no lower than 1.5 sd from mean in cognitive functioning. The complete text seems to suggest that A) and B) are not supposed to be same test.

I had not realized the regs were updated until after IEP mtg - so this seems like something else to look at with them. DS meets B) but not sure whether PSI from Wisc-v can also be used for A) or if another test should be done.

There is not a specific question, but feedback is of course welcome.