Thanks so much aeh. I will take your cautions on the subtests. We are considering further eval with a private neuropsych and I thought she had recommended asking for raw scores, but I will double-check, and will happily rely on professionals to do the interpretation.

I did learn that the school does not have the software so all the scoring was done manually, so she had only calculated the fsiq, not the GAI, so I will ask her to do that, and also whether time limits were exceeded. I don't think they were - rather, she had issues with him not stopping when time ended.

My DS9 had significant difference between VC and Processing (39 points, 2.5 sd) which is why I want to explore further.

Also, I thought I had read that results of wisc could be compared with results of wiat. Feedback on that? She thought it was not done anymore, bc it can't be used to identify sped, but if there are significant discrepancies between ability and achievement, it seems like that would be useful insight, even if it is not used for eligibility.

The testing also id dx of autism, so an IEP is likely. The district is likely to be supportive, but also does seem to have much experience with 2E (though they do acknowledge it, so that is a start).

Other considerations? Is it appropriate to ask for additional feedback here on scores? I think I have seen it sometimes, but I didn't want to presume.