Actually, FSIQ/GAI of 130 is quite reasonable, and has been a conventional standard in many districts for decades. It is, of course, as arbitrary as any other standard, and excludes many children who could benefit from GT programming, but it is what it is...

Angie, your child's profile is generally quite balanced, which is good for advocacy and programming. Only the PSI is significantly lower, which is not necessarily meaningful in a 4 yo. The WJIV results are strong, but subject to caveats about very young examinees and lower reliability, even more so than the cognitive testing is, meaning it is probably not worthwhile interpreting too deeply, beyond noting that achievement is generally comparable to cognition. Also, as I frequently say, smile grade and age equivalents are not good representations of actual instructional levels, so these scores do not demonstrate that he does or does not perform 2-3 grade levels ahead. Though, if you can use them to convince the school, by all means do so!

I would agree with George, wrt presenting the information to the school.

I'll also note that re-testing should be used with care, as he cannot re-test with the WPPSI-IV for two years from his original test date, nor can he test with the WISC-V until he is 6 yo. If you do re-test, it is really best to give the new examiner access to your previous results, or, at a minimum, inform them of what he has had and when, to avoid invalidating results.

And, FWIW, I doubt the WMI had much impact on the FSIQ, as it is essentially the same as the VCI (together, the VCI and one WMI subtest contribute to half of the FSIQ); it was much more likely the PS score that was responsible.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...