Thanks for the quick reply!

I guess what I mean by not off the charts is that it may not be obvious that he needs to be qualified for AIG in K-3, because he's right at the cut off. I just think it makes the communication with the school a little trickier?!

So I'm a little nervous to share the scores if they aren't enough to qualify him for services, in case they cause problems working with the school or the teachers for some reason. I don't want to start off on the wrong foot with the new school.

I finally (it took hours -- ridiculous) found the qualifying scores needed for K-3 AIG identification in our district -- it's 98%. In this case the GAI would work if they take it but not the FSIQ. The achievement tests are fine I think (depends on how writing is folded in -- strange for a young 5 year old!)

One he gets to 3rd grade it's 95%, which he should easily pass, but I do think he'll really benefit from services in 1st grade so I don't want to wait that long if I can avoid it.

The school does have a gifted coordinator. I'm supposed to contact the teacher first and then her. I feel more appropriate talking to the coordinator directly, but I want to follow their process.

And yes my sentence about WMI was confusing, sorry! WMI is above average but lower than the rest of his scores, so it pulled the FSIQ down some.

I suppose even if I share them and he just misses the cut off, there will be value in making the teacher/AIG coordinator/etc aware of where he's at...