Yeah... having her in with older kids (like freshmen when she's only 12 or so) is something to think about.
Sundy school and whatnot is usually broken up by a few years though... like if she moved up to the pre-school class now I think she'd be in with 3-5 year olds (or at least 3 and 4 year olds)... which is PERFECT for her. However, we could keep her in there until she really is old enough to move on or we could advance her to the 6 year olds when she's 4 or 5... whatever ends up working best. I think eventually (by 3rd or 4th grade) we'd put her back in with her OWN age group... so, yes, she'd spend an extra year somewhere to fit back in so that she's not exposed to "teenage" stuff at like 9!

The thing of it is... she's in that age where she LOVES to learn! I want to take full advantage of that and provide her enough stimulation that she doesn't get bored. I don't want her to think of school and church as boring because she is constantly understimulated.

So for now in these tender years when she's eager... I'd like to see her move on (IF, and ONLY IF, she wants to) so that she can enjoy learning... then when she's older I would expect her to assimilate back into her own age group while getting more stimulation at home and learning to just DEAL WITH it if she's bored around her peers. I think that's easier to expect later than now.

Very good things to think on!

Thanks!