I'm assuming you decluttered his bedroom? We cleaned basically everything out of DD's room and she had a bunch of empty bins in her closet to put any stuff which ends up in her room (closet has a bunch of wire shelfs). We are making her pick stuff up off the flooor and vacuum about 1X per week so it doesn't become a trash pit.
She has an actual bin for the DS right in her room along with the charger.
For the other electronic stuff, we installed a set of cabinets/drawers along one entire wall in the family room (so they look built in), and this includes space for a TV. We actually used stock kitchen cabinets and a countertop from a home improvement store and painted the cabinets. It basically looks like a built in entertainment system. If I had my way, I would put all that charging stuff in one of the cabinets, out of sight, but Dh has that stuff scattered all over the house. The cell phones are charged by the land line in the kitchen.

DD sometimes does her own laundry but complains about getting it up/down 3 flights of steps. So I end up doing it most of the time. Probably need to be more consistent about having her at least load stuff in/out of machines.

I have a small wood desk in one corner of the kitchen and a shelf attached above it, with organizers with everyone's name. to shove papers. It drives me nuts when papers end up all over the kitchen counter/table.

2 kitchen drawers hold all that art/craft junk and there is a separate large box for crayons/markers sitting in the living room. Need to find a better place.