I think it is a good idea to wait and have the new teacher present for 504 meeting if that's possible. You can bring the list from old teacher, keep your positive focus on helping your child, and explain what everything means and how/why it helps if the teacher is open-minded and communicative.

Before this last year started, our "504 meeting" was just a phone call with coordinator, pretty much reaffirming the one that had been written years ago. BIG MISTAKE. In fairness, I had no idea what DS was facing at his new school (first year in middle school), and his 504 accommodations had never really been necessary before--and were inadequate to the situation.

I have this optimistic slant that had we all met at the beginning of the year, some of the problems might have been avoided. His core teachers were all inexperienced teachers in the first place--and even less experienced with 2E/504. I don't think they understood what the 504 meant (and, therefore, did not seem to take it seriously). Since you don't know the new teacher's background and experience, a face-to-face meeting could be very useful for your child.

It also gives you an opportunity to present yourself as a reasonable, informed, and involved parent. You can smile and nod and repeat the mantra that this is a benefit for your child, and you are happy to help and communicate as much as is needed.