Thanks for the well wishes it_is_2day smile

We should be able to put in an application without withdrawing from daycare, but daycare will be aware of it as they need to complete part of the application. I just hope that won't count against us when daycare are doing enrolments for next year. I wish they were easier to talk to about the whole situation.

We would like to get into a school that is not in our area, which adds to the complication as the school has been told to severely cut back their intake of out of area students. So we might be knocked back for that reason, and not early entry. Also, I'm not sure what school the friend will be going to as her parents are buying a new house soon and not sure where it will be.

Yes that was the assumption I had made on the test results. Good to know that it is wrong, so at least it is one less thing to worry about.

My biggest worry is that the other kids will not play with her, and she just loves other kids. I just wish I could see her in a preschool type environment with only the kids who are going to school next year, to see how they interact.