When DD was evaluated she brought me into the room immediately after and showed me the scores. She even showed me certain parts of the test book so that i'd understand certain tests like "matrix reasoning". (she didn't show me enough for me to memorize questions or anything). I started copying some numbers and she told me she'd just make a photocopy. So I knew immediately what her FSIQ and GAI were. The report, of course, had more specific information. I got that in the mail a few days later. That would drive me nuts, having no feedback at all.

Took her in for more testing recently (to a neuropsych) and he brought me into his office and didn't have specific scores but said that he saw certain issues with her...such as information processing concerns...so again, I had some immediate feedback.

Do you get to go in and discuss the findings, or does she just send the report and you are done, or ???? For the amount of money you are spending, I would hope you would get to have a face to face conversation.

Hang in there.