I intend to join the co-op regardless. Every once in a while I follow a link and look what's available there.

Last weekend I checked again their CyberEd Earth & Space and I am 90% sure we are getting it for DS5 in fall. He hasn't seen the demo yet, that's where the 10% comes from. I looked at the demos many times before, the last time probably a few months ago. I always felt that it would be a wonderful source down the road but that he wasn't ready for it yet.

On Saturday I checked the Earth & Space again and it seemed like a perfect match for DS5 (he will be 6 in summer). I find it really interesting how much my perspective has changed in just a few months. It may have to do with the fact that both boys got into Earth Science in spring.

Which one of the CyberEd classes are you getting? It makes me slightly nervous that they say the Earth & Space it's for gt 5th graders and here I am thinking that 1st grader would love it and learn a lot from it. If we DS5 is in good mood today I may have him check it out and see what he thinks.

Did you get anywhere with the HeyMath! ?

LMom