I assume the question of adult supervision during the school day has already been solved.

I have a somewhat similar situation, in that I work full time (also a school job), but homeschool the school-age children. We do not use any online curriculum (we lean toward Charlotte Mason-ish and other literature-based). I assign them work during the day, expect them to have completed music instrument practice before I come home, and fill in instruction or support in the afternoon/evening or on weekends. I also don't stress about not finishing the week's lesson plans (there's always next week), as long as they can demonstrate that they were using their time productively (which can mean projects of their own). They have supervision, as my spouse works from home (but doesn't do much direct instruction), but work largely independently. Not by design, they have also developed a sleep schedule that has them going to bed later and getting up later, which has its benefits, as their wakeful, productive hours have more overlap with my at-home hours. We also school year-round (though flexibly during the summer), partly to take advantage of my summers off.

This is our second year of this schedule, with children not far off in age from yours. It's not easy, but certainly has been worthwhile.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...