Aufilia, Thanks for sharing, dot-to-dot is one of my son's favor too, and he is interested in temperature and weight right now ^^

Cammon, Thanks for sharing too, my son always ask himself some questions like 5+ ?= 9 (actually this is his favorite questions) and answer by himself too, but when i ask him what is 9-5, it takes much longer time for him to get the answer, so strange :P

GGG, first of all, hope the earthquake doesn't affect you too much. Wow, you did a lot for teaching your son, hope he can have grade skipping early, will you consider letting him to go to private school and skip grade there, and then transfer him back to public school? (I don't know is it possible to do that)
Do u know what will the public school do if my DS is advanced in one subject only? Most likely he will not skip grade and I don prefer it for him. Thanks. I live in Fremont.

Thanks all of you, after 2 weeks of attending preschool, his teachers keep telling me how bright he is, "he is so bright,. he already write to 200!" (actually he can write more than that and do more than that, somehow i am scared that his teacher will think that i am a tiger mom if they find that he can do additions...) but he is the only one still have tears on his eyes when i leave him...